Home Bath Bundle
Our Home Bath Bundle is the perfect way to start your wellness journey to feel your healthiest, happiest self! It's also great gift that gives back, ensuring you will look good, feel good & do good with every purchase. This is one heck of a dynamic duo - dry brushing & coconut oil - in addition to creating beautiful and educational dry brushing instructions to guide you through this practice of self love. Dry brushing is an essential (and energizing!) step for your skincare routine- so what are you waiting for?
What are the Benefits?
✓ Stimulates Lymphatic Drainage
✓ Skin Exfoliation
✓ Reduces Cellulite
✓ Increases Circulation
✓ Detoxifies Skin
✓ Natural Energy Boost
- Not Your Ordinary Coconut Oil Jar: 8 oz of our 100% organic coconut oil in a recyclable glass jar!
- Vegan Bamboo Dry Brush: Made from all natural bamboo and sisal, this brush gently exfoliates dead skin to leave your skin looking radiant, rejuvenated, and glowing.
- How-To Dry Brush Instructions
How To Use:
Use before showering to cleanse, detoxify, and moisturize the skin—your body will be feeling smooth and soothed!
- Step 1: Using your Conscious Coconut Dry Brush, start at your feet and work your way up your body, brushing in small strokes upwards towards your heart. This brush works to gently exfoliates dead skin to leave your skin looking radiant.
- Step 2: Shower to rejuvenate skin and wash away impurities. Follow with applying your Conscious Coconut Oil all over your body to hydrate skin. Your skin will thank you!
You can find all the details, benefits and other useful wellness tips in the included 'How-To Dry Brush Guide'! They're a great gift that gives back, ensuring you will look good, feel good & do good with every purchase!
Coconut oil liquefies at 76 degrees and is solid at room temperature. If you find your tube solidified, massage the tube or run under warm water. If the neck is clogged, use a q-tip or bobby pin to open the hole. Voila!
There is new research conducted daily, but please remember that coconut oil is not a drug and the FDA hasn't evaluated the extensive uses or healing properties we've written here. Conscious Coconut is not intended to diagnose or cure you (that's what the cute doctors are for!)
I bought a travel size of the oil while on a trip to Clearwater and this time i bought a big size and a new dry brush.
I use the coconut oil for my body and cuticles mostly but have also used it for my face and itchy bumps . I love the smell of this.
The packaging is recyclable and gorgeous.
I recently burned myself pretty good on my iron, used the coconut oil right away and it was amazing. Pain was gone and with continued use my burn was gone faster than I thought. Just purchased the brush for my husband to use on his arms, can’t wait to see what results he will have.