How to Incorporate Coconut Oil Into Your Daily Routine
Did you know that Conscious Coconut Oil is 100% organic, Fair Trade Certified, and never touches a piece of machinery or heat? Along with that, it’s cruelty-free and vegan. We are passionate about giving back and for every purchase made, we donate TWO meals to children in need through Feeding America. This just scratches the surface of why we think Conscious Coconut Oil is an absolute must-have. There are endless benefits and our goal is to help you simplify by replacing many of your drugstore bought products with just one multitasking miracle.
It’s no surprise that coconut oil can be used for just about anything. From the dead of winter to a must-have summer product in your beach tote, it will be your saving grace all year around. If you aren’t already on to the coconut oil trend, then we are going to tell you what you are missing out on!
Check out a few daily uses for coconut oil:
- Nourishing Moisturizer: We love coconut oil because it helps exfoliate the outer layer of your body’s dead skin cells, making your skin feel smoother and look more radiant.
- Makeup Remover: No more irritation of harsh makeup removers because coconut oil is gentle and will save the day (or night)!
- Hair Treatment: Do you dream of having thick, luscious, shiny hair? The fatty acids found in coconut oil work with your hair’s natural proteins to protect it from breaking and allowing it to grow. We recommend using a coconut oil hair treatment 1-2 times weekly.
- After Sun Care: If you’ve been overly exposed to the sun, use coconut oil to immediately soothe and repair damaged skin cells.
- Shaving Cream: Avoid razor burns, bumps, and irritation from shaving by swapping your shaving cream out for Conscious Coconut Oil. Your legs will feel silky smooth after.
- Healthy Fat in Your Morning Coffee: Nothing beats the smell of coffee in the morning! But why do you need to add healthy fats into your day-to-day life? Healthy fats are one of the three essential macro-nutrients the body needs. We need a certain amount of fat to support our immune systems, aid memory, and absorb the maximum number of vitamins and nutrients. Mix a coconut oil packet into your morning tea or coffee to boost your metabolism and aid digestion. Your body will be moving and grooving!