Spring Break Wellness Essentials: Your Packing List
It’s that time of the year when we wave goodbye to winter and say hello to warmer weather! We don’t know about you, but we are more than ready for it. Whether you’re hitting the sun in Mexico or snowboarding down the slopes in Colorado, you need these must-have spring break essentials!
To look and feel your best on your trip, there are a lot of wellness products you’ll want to remember to pack. The majority of these are also TSA-approved and carry-on friendly! Let’s dive deep into our wellness packing list:
- Hand Sanitizer
- Makeup Wipes
- Mineral Sunscreen (Whether you’re in the sun on a beach or in the mountains, SPF is a must.)
- Coconut Oil for Moisturizing (Our Travel-Ready Coconut Oil Tube makes it easy to see the world! Each tube is filled with 3.4 ounces of organic coconut oil, making it TSA-approved for your carry-on bag!)
- Dry Shampoo
- Snacks + Protein Bars
- Face Masks (For the days you want to relax with your friends!)
- Razor + Shaving Cream (coconut oil works great for this and keeps your moisturized!)
- Face Wash
- Dry Brush (use a dry brush to exfoliate on-the-go and reduce the appearance of cellulite. It’s a must have!)
Don’t forget to have fun and relax on your spring break trip! Sometimes it’s much needed to have a break from classes or work. Grab a camera and a good book and you are ready to go! Leave us a comment if you check off everything above for your trip!