Step up Your Feminine Care Naturally with Coconut Oil
Our New Organic Coconut Oil Wipes were created by women for women! Our coconut oil is a natural alternative for optimal vaginal health. Coconut Oil is able to moisturize, strengthen, soothe and hydrate your skin because of it's unique medicinal properties.
- Hydration. After menopause — and for years leading up to it — many women suffer vaginal pain and discomfort that doesn’t begin and end with sex. Organic Coconut Oil can help to increase vaginal moisture, improve tissue quality and hydrate the delicate tissue around the vagina. It can also be used to make sexual activity more comfortable. Our wipes are a great certified organic solution to vaginal dryness, itching, burning, and more.
- Anti-Fungal. Coconut Oil's medium chain triglyceride - lauric acid - is antifungal, and research suggests that organic coconut oil could also be antifungal. A large number of women testify that coconut oil cures their yeast infections and it is a widespread, certified organic, food-grade alternative to chemical-laden products on the shelf.
- Infections. Behind every healthy vagina is a crew of hard-working vaginal flora bacteria. Similar to gut bacteria, the microbes in our vaginas can keep us healthy or make us sick. Studies suggest that coconut oil's abundance of lauric acid holds antibacterial properties, which may help your vagina ward off infections.
- Personal Lubricant. Anything that affects your flora can disrupt your vagina’s natural balance: antibiotics, chemicals, hormones, unfamiliar bacteria on shared adult toys or on a new partner’s skin. Coconut oil does not have a PH, however coconut oil has an "acidity" value. This acidity value could potentially sway your vagina's natural balance in a good direction due to its effect on our bodies' microbes. Nobody can say for sure what coconut oil will do to your own specific vaginal balance so you will need to test throughout your first days and weeks of application.
- Step Up Your Coconut Oil Game. Conscious Coconut Oil is hand-pressed, made in small batches and avoids all mechanical components. It is certified organic, virgin and holds 4 times the amount of antioxidants compared to other store-bought coconut oils. Don't you and your vagina deserve the best? Learn more about our Coconut Oil here!
*A Few Notes. People using latex-based contraceptive devices should avoid coconut oil as a lubricant. This is because the oil can break down the latex and making them less effective. Please note that anyone with an allergy or sensitivity to coconut or coconut oil should avoid using coconut oil topically or through ingestion.