Traveling This Winter? One Must Have Item to Take with You!
The holidays are in full swing so let the traveling begin! You grab your favorite skincare products and toiletries and head to the airport. There’s one essential thing you can't be missing - coconut oil.
You might think, why coconut oil? Conscious Coconut Oil is a universal product that you can use for numerous things. If you're still unsure, take a look at what one of our retail customers, Janie Marti, says, “This is a product that is so versatile and able to be used from head to toe. From moisturizer and face wash to after sun care, how can you go wrong with organic coconut oil?”
What Can Conscious Coconut Oil Be Used For? Let’s Take a Look:
- Moisturizer: It helps exfoliate the outer layer of your body’s dead skin cells, making your skin feel smoother and look more radiant.
- After Shave: Tired of razor bumps and burns after shaving? Coconut oil can be applied to your skin after shaving to leave your body feeling smooth and soothed.
- Tanning Oil: Going on a beach vacation? Applying coconut oil to your skin daily will help to strengthen the surface and make it more resilient and less prone to sunburns. It also helps heal sunburned skin, too!
- Facial Cleanser: CoCo penetrates deep into the skin and pushes out dirt and grime. Plus, oil binds to oil, making it an all-star skin cleanser.
- Conditioner: No need to bring an extra bottle of conditioner because CoCo does the trick! Apply from root to tip just as you would any other conditioner.
- Lip Balm: Ditch your store-bought lip balm and opt for an all-natural way to hydrate your pout.
- Diaper Rash: Traveling with your child? CoCo’s antibacterial properties make it a perfect natural replacement for store-bought diaper ointments.
And this is just the start! You can use coconut oil for just about anything. Whether your hair is dry or you left your regular diaper ointment at home for your little one, Conscious Coconut Oil can help. Make sure to check out our Grab & Go Packets as well! They were made to see the world.